Practice areas - Mergers & Acquisitions
Our partners have significant experience in structuring and implementing M&A transactions in diverse industry sectors, including companies operating in the regulatory environment. Within the years of practice in the international law firms our partners assisted at number of M&A transactions both on the acquisition as well as the sale side.
We offer comprehensive M&A legal assistance, covering among others:
- legal due diligence exercise of the target, as well as preparing target for the due diligence process and the transaction, including sellers’ due diligence
- advising on exclusivity agreements, non-disclosure agreements, letters of intent and term sheets
- elaborating transaction structures, with consideration of tax, regulatory as well as liability limitation issues
- drafting and negotiating share purchase agreements, business transfer and asset sale agreements
- assisting in the issues related with administrative permits necessary for completion of the transaction
- assisting in the legal issues related with the financing of the transaction
Within our practice we offer complex legal services in the capital investments of private equity houses and venture capital funds. We provide assistance both to financial investors, as well as to current shareholders of the target and their management board members. Our expertise includes, among others investment and shareholders agreements, management option agreements, managerial contracts.
Our partners have also substantial experience in privatisation processes, advising public entities disposing their shares as well as to the private investors at all stages of the privatization process.
We also offer comprehensive legal support in restructuring of holding groups concerning mergers, demergers and transformations of companies.